WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that websites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same sites on any next visits. Almost every browser is set to automatically accept cookies, that are required for the correct working of internet: one of their function is to identify and solve potential errors in the operation of the website.
Cookies can be installed:
· Directly from the owner or the responsible of the site (cookies of firt-party);
· From an external website other than the one that the user is visiting. This is because on each site, there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the visited site (cookies of third-party).
This website uses the following types of cookies to improve navigation and user experience, according to the GDPR:
1. These are cookies used to navigate or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes. Without these cookies, some operations could not be carried out or would be more complex and/or less secure, so these cookies, which allow you to establish and maintain user identification in the context of the session, are indispensable;
2. Collect information about users and how they visit your site;
3. Used by third parties to enable the integration of the site with social media profiles for the preferences expressed on social networks and sharing of content by users;
4. These are cookies are used to track a user’s Internet navigation and create profiles on their tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising in line with the preferences already expressed by the user when navigating online can be sent to the user’s terminal.
According to current regulations, this website is not required to seek explicit consent for technical, third-party and analytical cookies, as these are necessary for proper use of the site. Individual users, if not in agreement with their use, can in any event disable such cookies, aware that their absence could cause the website to be displayed incorrectly through the following services and configuration options of online web services and software installed on their computer.
You can find out about the Cookie Policies of the main web services used by or linked from this website:
Some online services allow you to neutralise your cookies through special usage options:
Reference pages for disabling cookies in the main navigation software also known as browsers:
For more information, please visit the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority.